Meet Our Team
Want to be part of our exciting and unique team? We are currently recruiting for several positions. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Pyschologist
Do you have a passion for working as a part of a team to improve the overall health of the community? Our integrative medical program in Ottawa ON is seeking an experienced part-time psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team.
Our diverse group of practitioners work collaboratively to improve all levels of health for the program participants. We work exclusively with adult participants. Psychologists work on evaluating and improving mental health, medical doctors focus on general health screening and counseling, physiotherapists focus on exercise prescription, and naturopathic doctors do nutrition and lifestyle counseling.
- PhD in clinical psychology from a CPA accredited university with good standing and registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in an interprofessional setting with a team
- Leadership skills
- Experience in the use of therapeutic models and practices including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and mindfulness is a must
The applicant(s) must commit to staying on throughout the 12-month contract to ensure consistent and smooth delivery. There is a possibility for contract renewal based on performance. Start date is flexible, but looking for someone for Fall 2017. Remuneration will be discussed during the interview process.
To become an important part of our health care team, please respond by email (careers @ therealyou.ca). Please provide a CV and cover letter, outlining your personal beliefs on how to achieve optimal health, as well as the strengths you would bring to the team dynamic.